Sunday, 18 May 2014

Xperia M : Installing large games(Moving games to sd card)

I am a proud owner of Sony Xperia M and I have been using it for about six months.The phone is cool in looks and design and is really comfortable to use.It offers some impressive specs and features at such a price range.The operating system works well without any detectable lag and it runs games pretty well.

       I often come across questions and problems faced by fellow users. Because of only 2 GB available internal storage they are unable to install large games like NFS Most Wanted, Shadowgun, The Amazing Spiderman, Asphalt series, Dead Trigger etc.
  This article will guide you to install those large HD games on your Xperia M.

To install these large gmaes you need to root your device.Don't worry your warranty will not be void due to this. I will also show you how to unroot the device and bring it to its original state.Yes,this is not a joke or a lie,you can really unroot your xperia m and enjoy your warranty and other services when required.

You need to follow these steps to root your phone,install favourite games and unroot when required:

1. Rooting the Xperia M with Framaroot:

 It is a simple rooting process using an app.No need to type commands in debug mode,no flashing or any other problem.Just one touch root and unroot.

2. Installing games and moving data using GL to SD app

 Click here

3. Unroot your Xperia M when Required

Click to unroot.

Buy Xperia M on






No comments:

Post a Comment